Every year, people say that using a blog for your business is a dying practice. But every year, businesses online record increase in leads gotten from their blogs. This is why you need a blog for your business. You can do it yourself and add more tasks to what you already have to do. Or you can hire a freelance writer like me whose business is helping businesses with their content marketing needs.
I write blog posts that help you build an audience and convert them into customers.
Five things about the blog posts that you will get from me:
- Original, well-researched content that passes Copyscape or whatever plagiarism software you want to use
- Edited and proofread so that it can be published as is
- SEO-compliant with grammatically correct keywords that you choose for your business
- Customised blog post images*
- Formatted for the web to capture the reader’s interest
Blog Post Rates
The table below shows my blog post rates *per piece of blog post. The minimum contract is a package of 4 blog posts.
Blog Post T&Cs
As a business owner, I thrive on getting work terms clear. So, these are some of my terms:
- One-off blog posts are paid for before work commences
- Recurring blogging package clients can pay on a bi-monthly basis
- Every post comes with one rewrite*, after which there is a 50% charge for subsequent rewrites *Rewrite that is as a result of the post not conforming to already communicated guidelines.
What you get:
- Original blog post
- SEO with your preferred keywords
- Yoast metadata
- Blog post image
- Social media bites for Twitter
What you will get:
- A blog post of ~1,000 words